- Remove any trash and debris from your Storm Water Quality feature and dispose of off-site.
- Maintenance also includes the removal of silt buildup at outfall structures to maintain full operation of Storm Water Quality features.
- Maintenance: Coordinate the annual cleaning of specific Storm Water Quality Features as required by the manufacturers specifications. All sedimentation will be removed from the site and disposed of at a licensed landfill.
- Certifications: Prepare all certifications required by the applicable governmental agencies.
- Permitting: Renew Storm Water Quality permits and other permits as required by the applicable governmental agencies.